Please read the below, these are very important information about Booking/Unbooking and other rules 🙂
Note: CrossFit spirit = respect of your coach and the other members and community spirit.
- You can book 3 classes at a time. If you try to book more than 3 at one time, the system will ask you to pay.
Example : you can book a class for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. When the Monday class is finished, you can book again for Thursday. If you try to book a 4th class, the app will ask you to pay 15e.
Please book if you are sure to come and if you cannot come you can unbook your class 🙂
If you cannot attend the class you have two options :
- Go on your app : « My activities », select the class, « leave this activity »
- If it’s between 2 hours and the start of the class, you cannot unbook on the app so you have to message us on facebook : CrossFit F15 or via email: email@example.com
For last minute cancellation, you would need to inform us by message or call that you are not coming so someone else can take over your spot.However, please note that late cancellations incurr a penalty workout to be performed before next class.
Please understand that we cannot spend our time cancelling manually members and it is the responsibility of the member to unbook on time. This is set up in order to keep a good organisation in the gym and not to block others from coming.
IF YOU BOOK A CLASS, CANNOT MAKE IT AND DO NOT UNBOOK IT OR DO NOT ADVISE US IF IT’S A LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION, WE WOULD SUSPEND YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 3 DAYS AND GIVE PRIORITY TO OTHERS (PENALTY WORKOUT APPLIES)
We have limited spaces and it happens that we have people on waiting list so if you unbook on time or advise us, we can ask them to come.
We know it sounds just like respect and common sense but it is not always the case for everybody.
Reasons we would not accept you in the class :
- If you are 5 minutes late or more : We cannot explain the workout all over again and you cannot workout if you miss the warm up, this is for your own safety
- If you come with your shoes from the outside and don’t have your training shoes with you as we give a lot of importance to cleanliness.
- If you use your mobile during the class or disturb the class
- If you do not clean your equipment or chalk after use
We care a lot about the cleanliness of the gym and this for the well being of the members and because it’s better to workout in a clean environment. Also being on time is a matter of respect for your coach and for the others, not to slow the class down and make it late.Being on time means being ready to start and not to arrive when the class is starting! Every minute of lateness will give you 100 calories on the bike 🙂
Membership suspension :
- If you are injured we would need a certificate right away and would suspend your membership until you recover and can come again. The certificate needs to indicate a timeframe for us to pause the membership accordingly
Any questions please contact us :
Tel : 99651041
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : CrossFit F15
Address : 58 triq L-Universita, Msida