Please read the below, these are very important information about Booking/Unbooking and other rules 🙂
Note: CrossFit spirit = respect of your coach and the other members and community spirit.
- You can book 3 classes at a time.
Example : you can book a class for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. When the Monday class is finished, you can book again for Thursday. If you try to book a 4th class, the app will ask you to pay 15e.
Please book if you are sure to come and if you cannot come you can unbook just like you booked.
We understand an unexpected event can happen that is why you can unbook via your app OR you can drop us a little message to keep us updated 🙂
If you cannot attend the class you have two options :
- Go on your app : « My activities », select the class, « leave this activity »
- If it’s between 2 hours and the start of the class, you cannot unbook on the app so you have to message us on facebook : CrossFit F15 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU BOOK A CLASS, CANNOT MAKE IT AND DO NOT UNBOOK IT OR DO NOT ADVISE US IF IT’S A LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION, WE WOULD SUSPEND YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 3 DAYS AND GIVE PRIORITY TO OTHERS (PENALTY WORKOUT APPLIES)
We have limited spaces and it happens that we have people on waiting list so if you unbook on time or advise us, we can ask them to come. We know it sounds just like respect and common sense but it is not always the case for everybody.
Reasons we would not accept you in the class :
- If you are 10 minutes late or more : We cannot explain the workout all over again and you cannot workout if you miss the warm up, this is for your own safety
- If you come with your shoes from the outside and don’t have your training shoes with you as we give a lot of importance to cleanliness.
- If you use your mobile during the class or disturb the class
- If you do not clean your equipment or chalk after use
We care a lot about the cleanliness of the gym and this for the well being of the members and because it’s better to workout in a clean environment. Also being on time is a matter of respect for your coach and for the others, not to slow the class down and make it late.Being on time means being ready to start and not to arrive when the class is starting! Every minute of lateness will give you 100 calories on the bike 🙂
Membership suspension :
- If you are injured we would need a certificate right away and would suspend your membership until you recover and can come again.
Referral offer (when applicable) :
If you bring a friend that would sign up with us for either:
3 months, 6 months or 12 months
YOU WILL GET ONE MONTH FREE (through an extension of 1 month of your current membership)
Feel free to talk about us to your friends and bring them over (check with us availability of the offer)
Any questions please contact us :
Tel : 77345278
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : CrossFit F15
Address : 36 Dingli Street, Sliema